1. You are avoiding your court appearance by submitting your fine online.
Please check with the court if you need to know if
this is considered a guilty plea (not considered a guilty plea in this state).
2. If applicable, your licensing authority will be sent a court action report that you have satisfied the citation.
3. If the fine amount showing on your computer screen DOES NOT match the amount, if any, showing on the citation the officer provided you, you should not continue, you must contact the Court. Multiple violations will show separately and must be paid separately. Paying one violation does not clear the remaining violations.
4. If for any reason this transaction is later stopped/disputed, the citation will immediately be considered active again with the original court date in force.
5. If you pay a citation containing an Insurance offense, you may be required to furnish proof to the Department of Safety that insurance has been obtained. Otherwise you may face repercussions to your driver license status and registration renewals (Required in this state for Financial Responsibility violations).
6. If you are paying your fine on a past due court case, you must contact the court to avoid/rescind a suspension of your driving privileges.
7. If your citation has multiple offenses, each offense may show multiple times on this screen.
That is only a screen error and will not affect the posting of your payment.
For each offense, just select one of the options to make your payment.